Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Godfather Mr Nitin Manmohan

180,585 items / 1,421,396 views


Mr Nitin Manmohan is a celebrity cult figure..of Bollywood.
I have been associated with Nitinji since the time of Insaaf directed by Late Mukul S Anand , produced by Neha Arts , Nitinjis production house.This was Mr Vinod Khannas come back vehicle..
Later I joined Mr Nitin Manmohan at his design house named Prachins, after his daughter Prachi.
I worked for about 7 years , was associated with the costumes of all Nitinjis films, Bol Radha Bol, Mahasangram, Eena Meena Deeka ,Bol Radha Bol and Army. Deeewangi, .and many others..
I am indebted to Nitinji for whatever I am today..
Though today Nitinji has become a big name as a builder., he has never forgotten me , we meet at crossroads one way or the other.
Nitinjis elder brother Mr Hemant Panchmiya has been my spinal column in my time of need, and I became very close to him after leaving Nitinji and starting my own tailoring establishment..
Hemant Bhai invited me to Pune for the nuptials of his only daughter Neha with Saurabh...on 28th April 2008 .at the Meridian.
This is an auspicious day as Asif Shakir my eldest son now in Lucknow was married on the same day.
I left Dadar at 7am reached Pune at about 11.30 am, just in time , the Pehras had got over.Both the bride and the bridegroom looked dashing, and here I thought marriages are made in heaven.
Hemant Bhai and his son Nirav Panchmiya Mrs Hemant Panchmiya were dressed for the occassion...
A few pictures I shot and skipping lunch I took a cool cab back to Mumbai as I had some urgent work committment reaching Mumbai at 3.30pm.

Here is Nitinji with me, and its a comfort to have Nitinjis arms around me as his blessings are very important , I still call him my boss..
One of the finest boss I ever had..
Here I must add even a good boss and a good employee relationships are made in heaven..

update
Neha and Saurabh are proud parents of a son Vivaan..born a few days back

Hemant Bhai and his wife Leena are Nana Nani

Neerav is Mama No 1

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube