Sunday, April 17, 2011

Acharyaji of Shree Daya Sagar Hanuman Mandir Bandra Bazar

180,594 items / 1,421,804 views

The satsang at this nearby Mandir have begun in earners m, and Acharyaji and I share a unique bond as human and as one Hindu and the other a Shia Muslim who calls himself Shia Muslim.

I love my country I love my culture I am at home with my culture of Hope and Hindutva a message of peace and humanity.

I have shot this Mandir during the ongoing Hanuman Jayantii celebrations , and this temple has a iconic Hanuman statue that was dug from under the ground by Acharyaji who saw it buried here in Mumbai Bandra he saw the dream in Varnasi , and it is a unique story how he and the late owner of this temple together brought Hanumanji out...

The temple borders the slum which is my short cut to work.. and after I finish this lot I will upload pictures of Damir and Zlatko playing music to the walkers and the crowds at Carter Road a very interesting set I shot barefeet..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube