Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mr Hemant Pancahmiya Nana No 1

180,585 items / 1,421,399 views

Call it fortuitous , but with his eyes closed the father of the bride has a metaphoric expression of bliss on his face..
Happiness the upper veneer and beneath a sadness because like every father Mr Hemant Panchmiya loves Neha his only daughter the most..
His weakness and his inner strength is Neha - I can feel it as I love Samiya my only daughter and shall go through similar emotions when she leaves my home to start her own family with her life mate.
Leena Bhabhi - Mr Hemant Panchmiyas wife hides her emotions , with grace and dignity of a mother.
But Hemant Bhais emotions burn like a CD on my fatherlike soul..
This picture shot by a wedding photographer inspite of its shortcomings brings home the point..
Fathers are more soft hearted and carry a surrogate motherhood in their maculinity..

Nirav Nehas brother well he was the man eligible , dressed to kill, and will soon get married too.
And I hope his cousin Mitul Thakkar and Nirav tie the knot to respective life mates both bachelors seeking marital nirvana , I pray for both of them..
Mitul Thakkar is the son of Mr Nitin Thakkar another caring human soul with a very caring wife...


Update

Hemant Bhai and his wife Leena became proud grand parents of Vivaan
Nirav and Mitul got married to beautiful ladies respectively..

Nitin Thakkar and Hemant Bhai are the two pillars of my life ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube