Sunday, April 17, 2011

MTNL Broadband Has Given Me Sleepless Nights

180,594 items / 1,421,802 views

Since Thursday my net connection thanks to MTNL Broadband has been floundering erratic and has driven me insane , I complained but than yesterday was a bank holiday so I will wait till Monday or surrender my modem.

And normally they are helpful attend my complaints but this time they have ignored my plea I have pictures to upload but than the uploader crashes , and my earkier Internet provider You Telecom was worse nightmare than this I had to move I took MTNL and if MTNL persists I shall move my bloggers ass from here also.. I am fed up of docket numbers they punch on my already badly bruised blog of an ass.


And I hope the General Manager of MTNLBroadband is reading this I have no other issue I pay on time yest service and infrastructure seems to be lacking completely.

I am affiliated to Bandra Reclamation Telephone exchange..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube