Monday, February 7, 2011

Shooting The Street Poetry of Life

167,865 items / 1,311,170 views

Hussain Tekri is a street photographers paradise you have so many things happening here simultaneously, and if you shoot with discretion caution, you could shoot eternity of pain remorse morbidity.

You shoot hope , raw emotions inner struggle and an entire gamut of man and his strength and frailty at the same time.

So now you knbow why as a photographer as a poet I shoot pain , and cant shoot landscapes , bees humming sunflowers sunrise and sunset, I shoot inscetsts wild orchids that are the children of a lesser god, urchins the neglected the battered and the bruised.


And that is why I understand a pain of a photographer a white man an American Jew million miles away from me in Manhattan New York.

Street photography makes you read minds, you break through all cosmic barriers and read the poetry of life before it will register you shoot it as a picture.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube