Monday, February 7, 2011

Hindu Followers of Imam Hussain

167,752 items / 1,310,954 views

Hindu followers of Imam Hussain is not about religion, he is proud Hindu, follows his faith his gods , deities but he believes in the holistic power of Hussain.

For him Hussain is the Mind Soul Body doctor he has come here to get his ward healed , and there are many here living on the roads , they have bought their demonically possessed children relatives , to get the loban smoke at the Holy Shrines of Hussain Tekri Jaora.

As a photographer I mind read their struggle , their problems , they have no issue with fate, they are not here for conversion , they have tried all doors now as a last resort they have come to Hussain Tekri Jaora.

This is India , spectacular ,simple without hate bigotry or suspicion, its a hospital and it is beyond caste color or religiosity.

You have to be an Indian to understand this gift of life and life here after.

Here Allah and his own provider live side by side without barrier fence or separation, and this is what I came to shoot along with my Moharam participation during Chehlum.

I cut my head ferociously a Shia ritual known as Kama zani along with the Kashmiri Shias I bled profusely, and though there are dep furrows on my head though my wound bleeds time and again , it has healed.

From here I took the trek to a Chilla of Chabbuk Sharif barefeet and captured pain in all its color and hue.

This is part of my backlog of pictures I am completing at Flickr.com my photostream .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube