Monday, February 7, 2011

Now An Activist Might Accuse Me Of Treating Oranges As Hijra Tits

167,688 items / 1,310,446 views


my bejeweled hand
in most of my pictures shows
that the picture was shot by me
to those who dont know
some love to go down
trumpets blow although
a poetic pause
a seminal flow
hijras are men
god could not create
on their own initiative
tits they grow
feminine emasculated
almost a pro
i visited them in peela house
heena salma muskan
skin as soft as snow
a platonic blogger relationship
intermittently erratic fast and slow
a hijra guru who blesses me
each time i touch her feet
i kiss her toe
laxmi narayan tripathi
hijra goddess icon
who salman khan
wanted on the big boss show
an opportunity
for a greater cause
of hijra emancipation
she did forgo
art is as important as culture
fuck your dough
no menstrual machinations
no menstrual flow
neither man nor woman '
an androgyne all aglow

dedicated to my gay guru
ashok row a kavi
quid pro quo:

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube