Monday, February 7, 2011

An Important Explanation Here At Flickr.Com

167,786 items / 1,311,026 views


There are many of you who add me at Flickr as contact in good faith I know you guys are good people, seeking warmth hope and humanity like me , , and you wonder why I block you instead, nothing personal it is a matter of principle your photostream , your choice of pictures your favorites are incompatible with my own choice..I do noot wish to stand out as a sore thumb among your contacts.

I have nothing against your sexual preference your taste your love for male genitalia, your fetish, your love for veiled women with voluptuous boobs , but I want to be no part of it..you being a bisexual gay hijra lesbian or trans gender or cross dresser does not bother me I am 56 years old and know what I want in life .. I shoot hijras the gay pride because I respect all people but your pictures your idiosyncrasies quirks are your personal prerogative I do not want to be party to it..

At least read a persons profile and respect his privacy as he respects yours..

And had you read my profile before you added me it would have saved you the confusion and the unanswered dilemma..as to why I am blocking you..

Sometimes I wish Flickr had Facebook features as simple as Add Or Ignore a friend , but than Flickr wakes up too late to the changing world and that is why Facebook has gone beyond Yahoo and Google ..in such a short time.

I am no more using Facebook for personal reasons..my home as a blog is Flickr.com..I hope Flickr makes blogging an essential part of ones choice than merely showcasing pictures as a photo gallery.

Without a profile an avatar something about yourself I will not add you in return at all...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube