Monday, February 21, 2011

Kumar and Abhijit Ketkar Hindu Khadims of Haji Malang Dargah

170,444 items / 1,329,742 views

Haji Malang is a symbol of hope and humanity, and a point where Hindu Muslim amity is at its zenith..Haji Malang is lesson for disgruntled Hindu Muslims who are at war with each other most of the time.. Haji Malang is a place not just of spirituality but national integration , that I walk barefeet to shoot this unique sangam of humanity.

I do this on my own as a blogger and without any agenda, I have no sponsor, I come on my own, but yes these two khadims and my friend Sakib help me and take care of me as extended member of their family..

I am as much an Hindu as as much as I am Muslim.. I am an Indian first and last, if you think I am a heretic I am that too, anything to appease your body mind and the vision of your narrow mindedness..

And it is 4.30in the morning and I am uploading the secular spirit of my beloved nation you see them as pictures I shot them as memories with your eyes and God transformed them as blogs of poetry ...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube