Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Bloggers Bare Feat

148,596 items / 1,137,475 views

It took me 10 days complete my Lal Bagh Chya Visarjan photos at Flickr.

I shot 1189 photos from 10 am till 1 am of The Lalbagh Chya Raja Visarajan which I stopped at Kumbharwada ,I thought I would catch up with the Raja at Girgaum Chowpatty but once I entered Kumbharwada lane and CP Tank Lane my tired legs failed me , I could continue no more.

I aborted my plans I took a train to Bandra from Charni Road.

Its been close to 10 days since the Visarjan and because of my diabetes my legs are taking time to heal, both my feet are swollen but I have to control my blood sugar as the iron stand and a table that fell on my legs has caused me the greatest pain and misery.

But all in all I would do it all over again such is my zeal for events such as these that bring us out as brothers and not merely Hindus or Muslims.


So now I am posting a few pictures I shot with my defective 20 mm lens that I never use but did it simply for kicks.

Marziya has shot a lot of street pictures with me I shall post in the next lot.


And Hon P Chidambaram Union Home Ministers statement in this mornings DNA says the Allahabad High Court verdict does not in any way justify the demolition of the Babri Mosque..

I think taking law in your hands is not an ideal solution ..so many people died unnecessarily , it easier said to forget and move ahead but those who lost their loved ones both communities wont forget the void created by the passing away of their loved ones in such a tragic manner.

It was a criminal act in spite of the eruption of spiritual an emotional zeal..

Only Time can heal the wounds.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube