Friday, August 6, 2010

Man Is a Tree

136,269 items / 1,051,472 views

a tiny
seed
he grows
into a tree
branches
as shade
fruits
for posterity
but sometimes
ill winds
uproot him
he falls
to the ground
crushed by his
own weight
they call vanity
a little child
drops a few coins
on his palm
he sees hope
while you
see charity
a lot trees
in the garden
of hope and humility
we call humanity


dedicated to Tysa Konstancja

‎~ I wanted to express how honoured and privileged I feel at having the chance to see Firoze Shakir's work and being tagged in his albums. I have often felt we have met before, and believe that it is not chance that I came across him here on FB ~

dedicated to Marcel Duvoix
Marcel Duvoix August 6 at 4:50am

Dear Firoze,
You're a respected figure in my religion of Legacism, so of course, when i see someone defaming and attacking your character and your artistic works, it bothers me. I'm ever in firm support of all that you are, your: photography, poetry, blogging; etc.

What you have to say, and to share with others here on Facebook, is valid and important, and I'm dismayed at any attempts to silence your artistic expression or voice. You have my support always, and my fraternal love. In endearment always, your friend Marcel.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube