Friday, August 6, 2010

The Beggar Hijras of Mumbai

The most lowly , the most degrading, the most humiliating the most painful the most inhuman is the life of the beggar hijra of Mumbai or any other city for that matter.


The beggar hijra is stuck till doomsday , he is a hijra which as an ethnicity is shunned looked down upon and being a beggar hijra is the worst karmic calamity to befall the hijra.

Now one thing I must mention I am not a Hijra activist , I am not connected to any Hijra NGO, but yes I have a hijra guru Laxmi Narayan Tripathi who is doing the most for hijra community.

I dont make use of Laxmi to get pictures but people who know I am Laxmis heterosexual chela respect me and dont take up cudgels for shooting them , the hijras i mean.

And no where have I ever boasted about my work on the hijras , I shoot pictures show you Hijras are human and I shoot them from a proximity even the angel would fear to shoot.


I just spoke to Kalki Subramaniam, about this psycho Sateesh Balchandran my Facebook stalker and she too is upset for his bilious outburst on me.


If I bother you personally on any networking site than you should direct your ire to the website developer, I keep away from people I blog till I fall dead asleep, that is my high, I dont ask you to read me or view my pictures .You do it at your risk if you think I am a spammer , a spammer is a person who sodomizes your soul in your inbox and rapes your spirit on you Facebook wall, I dont do those kind of things but I am real mad to be treated the way I have been treated I am 58 yeas old street photographer blogger poet ..I deserve respect as I give respect too.

I have decided I will not add friends at all on Facebook without a profile and only if they have a mutual friend or send me message as request I shall do the needful.

Screw suggestions or Friend Finder.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube