Friday, August 6, 2010

Sometimes I Shoot Landscapes too

136,273 items / 1,052,488 views

He thought I was crazy and was wondering why I was shooting his car , I liked the reflection and in a way it resembled my own penury of pain and pathos , my inner turmoil and the silhouette of a barrenness on my blog of life.

This was shot before Mr Satheesh Balachandran the bigot and cyber bully on Facebook zoomed into my life , so in a way pictures are premonition of what will happen ..

The only place I was voluble and talkative was Facebook and the avenue too has been locked up by me for good like my Flickr photo blogs.

No Comments No Headache No problems.

Well this is the last time I mention my antagonist in my blog post..

Now imagine had I not clicked this picture and moved away , but I did go a step ahead and came back to shoot it.. pain always calls me from every available nook and cranny where it hides and reflects itself on the windscreen of my soul too.

Living in Mumbai a concrete jungle what could I shoot save the streets the garbage the beggars the hijras when I meet them and as last resort my grand daughter Marziya Shakir.

Marziya is a healer she heals others she heals me too.

I know people who want to come and see Marziya , an ordinary child with extra ordinary perceptions. They want to see her , but she is the same as she is in my pictures at the moment as I write this she is in her mother's room drawing, and she needs to see an item once to draw it , so if her mother draws a fish she will draw it too, she drew a rat and a mango.


And it is her Uncle Assad who opened up her doors to drawing coloring and creativity.

I had taken her to Joggers park and Carter Road a few hours back, instead of Patwardhan Park on Linking Road where I normally take her.

I shoot ordinary mundane stuff, why I shoot it I dont know, a force pushes me to capture it I capture it and because I dont make prints I post it here on Flickr as a photo blog.


The poems come later I dont force a poem on a picture, but I need a picture to write a poem embed it as a code of my poetic pathos.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube