Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Barbers Assistant Shoots Me

The Nikon D 80 is a robust hardy camera , and if Marziya can use it without dropping it down I think anybody can use it , here I gave my camera to the barbers assistant he shot this, I only have to tell them the button to press and pray he does not drop it.

However Marziya will only take the camera in her hands once it is safely round her neck this is her golden rule of photography.

This barber has been running this salon since 4 years, with the help of a guy.

This lane is full of nostalgia as I stayed very close to this place once upon a time and has a lot of memories of my stay in Bandra .

Once I had fallen into an open gutter during the heavy rains , with my camera and was lucky I hurt myself but my camera was intact, Mumbai Mirror covered the story of a blogger who literally went down the drain....a camera intact but a damaged brain...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube