Sunday, August 8, 2010

The First Time I Saw Her



i saw her
in a short skirt
a glistening locket
shone from
her over bursting
cleavage
she had posted
her picture
on her web page
of her reflection
in a shop
window
it now
seems an age
her red ensemble
me in a maze
memories
of that chance
meeting
i could never erase
i tried very hard
she set my
libidinous
soul
on fire
all ablaze
like an HMV
record on my
poetic angst
that moment plays
i am not sure
i will meet her again
one of these days
distempered kitten
in a basket of hope
a goddess of phrase
sometimes bitterness
acrimony animosity
force best friends
to part ways
good old days
omerta
the code of silence
her Mediterranean gaze
crazy old horse
of an Indian
a hookah of peace
dreams we chase

to a blog goddess
who made me
a journaler of a poet
a toast i raise

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube