Sunday, August 8, 2010

Jesus Shows The Way In The Dark

saving you
accommodating
in his noahs ark
you your children
from every walk
jesus is silence
through action talks
jesus is human
your flaws
your shortcomings
your cleft upper lip
you stutter
your stammer
your club foot
your deformity
of body and soul
he does not mock
how many books
you read
how many '
languages you
speak
he does not
take stock
but did you
feel
pain
on seeing
a poor child
on the road
as he begs
round
the clock
feeling
another
persons
pain
melting
your own
heart
like rock
humility
the soul
of humanity
on your soul
jesus unlocks
jesus
is the
WORD
the life
the resurrection
no writer's block
using the Bible
as the building block


this is dedicated poetized for my Christian friends a gift for all I have received from you guys.. call it wisdom learning love peace and brotherhood too.. because of your faith I became good in my faith too..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube