Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Eye of the Rafaee Read This Before you Add Me as a Contact on Flickr or Facebook

The Eye of the Rafaee Read This Before you Add Me as a Contact on Flickr or Facebook



For one year due to a misunderstanding with the earlier Murshad late Sikandar Ali Baba I was excommunicated and thrown out from this group , it was a very sad decision totally unwarranted and within a few months of this decision the Murshad died after the Maqdhooom Shah urus , I met Handi Sai who became Musrshad on passing away of Sikandarr Wali Baba at Sakibs sandal , we broke ice and I was allowed once again to be part of this colorful group again.

Handi Sai died too and Barsati Bawa is the new Murshad in his place , there is another Bawa Amanat Ali Bawa who heads this group at ,,Maulah Ali Dargah at Dharavi.

I have excellent equation and cordial relation with both of them.


But what really saddens me this group once Barsati Bawa took over has disintegrated completely Hassan Ganda , Fayaz Ali, Jamat Ali have started their sub groups and bicker and carry on ill will towards each others , my efforts to see them united failed..

But as they say politics has entered in every part of life and even among the acetic big money is involved , and ever patron wants his pound of flesh, the patrons are local dons drug dealers and businessmen too.

I keep away from their internal power play shoot pictures and am fine with all of them.

I had problems with a few local guys at Mahim Dargah shooting the pictures of the Bawa but it was bought to an end mutually.

They know I mean no harm and I avoid shooting the local kids who smoke hash with the bawas unless they ask me to shoot them .


Of late security measures at the dargah and the dhuni are extreme but luckily I am allowed to shoot without any hassle as the Mahim cops know my bonafide intentions and I have covered their sandal efficiently and regularly year after year.

From Maqdhoom Shah Babas dargah once the Urus gets over the Bawas move to Mahim main road and park themselves at Chote Sarkar or Fakhruddin Shah Babas dargah.

And so their nomadic journey continues from one dargah to the next.

They also go tp Gaiban Shah Babas dargah at Andheri and their own urus at Chand Shah Wali Marol Andheri.

Than up the mountains to Haji Malang at finally I catch up with them at Char Yar Ajmer.

And last but not the least I have an imagination a treasury of words that metamorphoses my poetic pain.. but I have to struggle at both ends ..I cant write what others write I cant force to shoot to the demands of the market my pictures are waves that lash the soul of indifference of man made society.

I am my own editor I moderate my stuff and I cant think the way you think I cant think in terms of segregated society or make my thinking yours that is why my pictures are in sets at Flickr and respective albums at Facebook..

I block people the only tool I use effortlessly and efficiently because if you find fault with what I shoot remove me my from your friends list my pictures are public my profile says everything about me and as a Shia even if you are a bigot dont ask me why I shoot what I shoot my parents were human they made me human my Shiasm is my personal equation of my faith in God it has nothing to do with you or your bigotry.My Shiasm is a product of my surroundings and my parentage I dont have to carry it as a arm band the marks are their on my head my back and on my soul .I cannot be a Shia as you are if you are not human enough to respect the other people who live in your country and neighborhood too.. this does not include Wahabbis Tabliqqqis Salafis are other Muslims in name..is my personal prerogative as my thinking..goes.


Years back we had a Marathi lady working with us at Wodehoue Road and we always called her Aiee which means Mother in Marathi..so what credentials are you seeking from me if I can call my house servant Mother what else must I prove to be Human.

So I dread to add Shias without offending them once they read my pictures or view my thoughts , I remove people without notice from my contact list once I sample their words ridiculing the people I shoot or my Indianness or my Shia faith.

I am saddened that once you go to join a website they enforce you to read their terms and regulations and abide them , so it fucks me dry why people dont read my profile before adding me to their woes.

And these last lines are for all the cross dressers the trannies the gays who love to expose and opportunistically see other peoples genitalia why shove it up my as beats me.

So call me a racist I DONT add hijras tannies crossdressers transgender to my contact list at Flickr.I am sick and tred , I might make an exception if the person sends me a message and not have dirty picture on his favorites or his photo stream.

Even what disgust me is fucked guys hiding behind an image of popular actors why insult them with your love for being who you are not , and honestly you need balls to show who you are and the cross dresser is caught between a NO Ball situation..to have or not to have.

I know a dick head who added me Halla Bol I asked him why he did not have his profile and his picture on his profile page he said he liked it this way my reply to him and those like him before you add me Go Fuck yourself..even the mirror will shun you..


The manic curiosity to add me by this group that personally I have no problem I respect the alternate sex and the gay community but on my stream I call the shots.


They think by adding me they get access to private pictures the kind they have of fornication and other lewd acts , to confess my private pictures are of women in my family kept as records and they do not want to be exposed on the net.


So sometimes you post a picture and your thoughts are cttle driven towards a pain that is adding friends at Facebook or Flickr,.

People are insensitive they add you without sending you a message or saying something about themselves..and Really Why must I add you if I dont know you my family pictures are at Facebook and some privacy not meant for strangers .

I am not interested in having 5000 friends on Facebook I am an ordinary street photographer and blogger .

But I would certainly want Facebook developer dudes to increase the album size to 500 even a 1000 pictures for incorrigible photo bloggers and photographers like us who give entrainment to to everyone free of cost..I dont sell my pictures goes without saying and my Text the newspapers are too sanctimonious as yet as Fuck is my freedom of Expression sometimes and Fuck off is another creative outlet for those who love bashing photo bloggers made in India or because this particular blogger belongs to the erstwhile Shia community of Mumbai.

I will now get ready to go to work.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube