Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Street Photographers World is Always Upside Down Downside Up

135,283 items / 1,025,940 views

on the streets
raising the camera
above my head
i shot this frame
pressed the trigger
i took aim
a street photographer
a pedestrian poet
barefeet blogger
my notoriety to fame
because you
who encourage me
see my pictures
a better human being
ultimately
i became
believe me
i am not the same
it took me time
some sacrifice
his holy name
burning my old self
like a zenith of hope
i rose from the flame
master of the rings
master of the game
for all our shortcomings
our failures
our defeat
only we
are to blame
it takes more
than a piece
of cloth to cover
our shame
a street photographers
world always
upside down
downside up
a new file name
the fires of the soul
only time can heal
only time can tame


to a woman who touches me without reading me

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube