Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Although I Have Deleted Her

135,284 items / 1,025,970 views

although
i have deleted her
from the fucked wall
of my consciousness
who she is you
wont guess
no not the
blog goddess
god bless
the one
who
i have deleted
was a soul
full of conceit
'yet kindness
no not the
transvestite
she was a
mind all messed
the person
i talk
of was proud
bit arrogant
with some
kindness
her world was no
my world was yes
she loved
to play some
mind chess
word press
all stressed
now when
i look back
in retrospection
deleting
her was
better than
her poisonous
caress
nothing more
nothing less
a moment lost
a moment
obsessed
she left me
without her
forwarding
address
memories
that wander
when they digress
become poetic
not to be suppressed
lost love hovering
between defeat
failure and success

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube