Tuesday, April 13, 2010

St Peters Church Bandra Hill Road

This was taken in low light as I wanted a fuzzy feeling of seeing the surroundings from a roller coaster ride, as you were just touching ground..from the skies to an heaven on earth - St Peters Church Bandra Hill Road

St Peters Church Bandra is my favorite haunt , its my alternative spiritual abode, and in all humility I must be the only Muslim photographer that has shot this church in all its colors and hues.


I must be having the largest collection of pictures of this church I shot for over 12 years on color slide black and white and now digital, many of my stuff I have not yet scanned or posted..

This is the only church I equate with , it is peaceful, harmonious, and the people that bring it alive the clergy parishioners know me , and are aware of my love for this church.

Two people who have been my pillars of support are Fr Juan and Fr Gerard..Darryl my friend Clyde Curry and others too like Anil and Kate.


It was Clarence Gomes of NAB who bought me close to this church.

For more on this church connect with their website

http://www.stpetersbandra.com/index.html

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube