Tuesday, April 13, 2010

School Memories of a Pune Boy

boras
are school
memories
that haunt
us to this day
memories
that dont easily
go away
outside
the school
during
lunch break
the borawala
waited
for us each day
memories
that within
our hearts stay
the staple diet
of our lifes play
a little boy
fred miller
of pune
wondering
how he would pay
stains
on his clothes
at home hell
to pay
memories
now well settled
in friendswood texas
brings back
old school days
memories never die
they live always

Fred Miller - Yessir.......many times it was this kind of thing in my pockets that made my days more enjoyable, except for the stains which I had to hide from my family, not only because of the mess but also because I had to eplain where I got the money to buy this..........beautiful memories nevertheless. Thanks Firoze for that

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube