Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Salman Rizvi Farewell

123,486 items / 851,544 views

photo courtesy razi rizvi mumbai azadari

This picture was taken during a safar juloos near Zainabia by Razi Rizvi a Shia blogger Moharam 2008, and this evening I was informed by my wife that Salman Rizvi Saab had passed away., he was suffering from an ailment and as I am not close to his family or his friend circle I dont have any exact details...

I spoke to Razi Bhai and he confirmed his death..

Salman Rizvi bhai and I became friendly after this juloos and we met off and on , the last I met him was last year when he was buying iftari for his office folks during Ramzan.

We chatted for sometime and we never met again at all, when he was seriously ill I did blog about him..

So I offer my condolences to his family, I hope God gives them the strength to bear this irreparable untimely loss.

May his Soul Rest In Peace ..

Farewell we will certainly miss your presence at Juloos time..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube