Friday, April 30, 2010

The New Don

124,644 items / 878,528 views

The Don that had replaced the Old don , died of food poisoning I am told the beggar mafia was not happy with him , he had made life hell, so I have been told under a strict code of Omerta he was bumped of , they spiked his batata wada with cyanide.,

However the city cant remain without a Don and the unanimous choice of the New Don fell on Hyder Batla , he was going to Makhdoom Shah Babas Dargah to place a Chaddar , his henchmen were in 3 cabs and were watching me cautiously , and I would have been shot dead as I asked Sakib to send them batata wadas in the cab.., they threw out the plates in anger , but luckily Hyder Batla gave them a serious look and we both had firni this time..

I am hoping that Hyder Dada will show some interest in the film project that was stalled , and Hyder Dada gave me some hints , he would like to make conducive changes to the script along with Samiya and Manish he wants Rajiv Soni from Ghaziabad to come on board as creative director, he also wants Aditya Raj Kapoor as main villain..and to give him a signing amount before he hikes his price after the release of Chase.

Even as director he is adamant that we take Rahul Dholakia and would also like Chimpu Chintuji and Randhir Kapoor as rival dons.

Dimpleji will play herself in this new venture ..of Sadak Chap Productions

Wait for more news ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube