Friday, April 30, 2010

The Chase Begins.....

I dont know his name but he his Hyder Dons best friend and side kick, he is fond of my grand daughter , actually they say he and his wife and child were crossing the railway tracks when tragedy struck , he lost both wife and daughter and his legs too..

The new Don has taken him under his protection , and he is an informer too keeping the Don aware of the rumors in his fiefdom..

Last night the New Don called me he had booked the entire hall for his friends and cronies , they want to support Aditya Raj Kapoor and make Chase a great hit..

The new Don called Aditya Raj Kapoor personally and assured him of the films success .and actually the New Dons father a yester year junior artist has worked in several films of Adityas dad Shammi Kapoor Saab the original Yahoo Man.



Yes the Chase begins in a few hours from now ...and I also wish Aditya the very best ...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube