Friday, April 30, 2010

A Moment In Life Called Street Photography

This is a picture I shot and this is Islam as I see it,without hate malice or infringements on the human soul..these kids are like reservoirs if you instill hate in them , they will learn to hate , if you teach them positive things than they will grow up loving everyone without bias or bigotry.
Does it matter whether they are Sunni kids or Shia kids they are the future of our human race , they are Humanity..a word we have blasphemed in every possible manner.

I liked them I shot them , they never existed in your consciousness before this but now they do, and they wait for me to shoot them and I add them to life as photo blog of peace.

For me this positivity of peace is street photography , I dont search for pictures I dont shoot pictures I shoot life as I see it on the viewfinder of my Soul..

And if I am ever hit by a running car you can be sure the Nikon D 80 will be with me ready to accompany in the next world..I am sure for me the gift of a camera woud be a blessing than ogling at nubile virgins in Hell..I dont believe in Heaven for the time being.. and when I tell this to my Shia wife and my new American girlfriend they both say Go To Hell.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube