Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Simran Dancer

Simran Dancer is an Indian trans gender we first met at a private party of a close friend ..we lost touch, and than we met again while I was coming down to Mumbai from Ajmer , we became good friends.

On reaching Mumbai she invited me to her birthday party , at Madh Islands I presented her a string of turquoise and I never knew that blue enhances her personality..

Than we kept meeting at Haji Malang , this trip she had found her dreams , she was very happy, and had come to terms with her life.

Simran dancer is a very beautiful person ,a friend to love and cherish,she is there for you, at your time of need..this is what I gathered from my Sufi instincts..

On this same post I had written some glorious text about her all disappeared this is a new problem plaguing my blogs at Flickr and my uploader crashed once again..while I slept..

If a photographer cannot upload his pictures how does he blog..and I doubt the Flickr developer or You Telecom my internet provider will ever answer this..I pay You Telecom Rs 857 per month for a service that sucks and is unsatisfactory in spite of all their efforts.

My pro membership to Flickr for two years was paid by my mentor Dr Glenn Losack MD..I dont use my blogs my pictures or my pedestrian poems as a second source of income so it hits me hard in the guts and my pockets.

Facebook where I post some of my stuff does not have Blogr stats so I dont know how my people view my pictures , but at Flickr the source of all my blogs the daily views is 9000 per day..and this I confess in sheer humility,and it is not my Shia pictures , or my Hindu related stuff or my street pictures they come to see it is purely the hija ethos that gets the maximum blog traffic.

I dont pimp my pictures at Alpha Inventions or Condrun.. I did use them when I started out with great success.. nothing personal.


Pictures any one can shoot , but you must be destined to find Hijras and they should be willing to be shot by you , and so I am lucky to have the blessings of my Guru Laxmi Narayan Tripathi..

She has helped me much her name opens doors and she knows I dont do this for money or fame.. I am a person who has decided to take up Fakiri in later life , renouncing material life forever..once I have paid back my liabilities..

I will give this a shot before I take samadhi.. I do not wish to be buried in a Muslim cemetery for sure.. my body parts I shall donate to Medicine.

Now it really does not matter if you call me a Muslim or call me a Hindu..just read me as a human being is more than enough for me..


I dedicate this blog , my dark thoughts to the soul of a doyen of photography AL Syed of Palanpur who shot some memorable pictures including Indian Cinema , but before his death took up Fakiri.. and came to terms with life and after life..

I bought his book with an introduction by OP Shrama from the streets at Chor Bazar and made it the epilogue of my own life too.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube