Tuesday, February 16, 2010

You Telecom Has Turned its Back On Me

My uploading and my browsing is at its worst today, my uploader has crashed over 8 times ..

I went to their Bandra office today but it is the same story day in and day out..'


My message to You Telecom sent today..

Sir your Service is the Worst Today - Urgent

I tried to call Mr Navin Singh on the number I have , I also visited your Bandra office spoke to Mr Umesh, he at least agreed there is a problem at your end , today the uploader has crashed 8 times page does not open , there is a serious connectivity problem I keep telling you but you dont seem to pay heed to my complaint nor have you seriously tried to rectify it, I am not crying Wolf but I am really fed up, visits of your technicians has not helped either..

I am really disappointed I can imagine the pain of the common man subscribing to your service, at least I blog my pain..and yet Help from your end is a million light years away..

Leaving aside Mr Navin Singh nobody has ever tried to address my problem goiing on for several weeks

As Ever
Firoze Shakir .
237303

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube