Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hijra Passion Unleashed

On 16 Feb 10, 4.18PM IST El said:

Congratulation of your very interesting pics
i love yours pics of hijra because this is my passion
i put some of them in my favoris
thanks my dear

This was a message sent to me by a Flickr contact.. I add it to poetry of sultry sensuality..

Hijra passion
unleashed
at haji malang
it rained money
they clapped
they danced
each other
they lovingly
teased
a moment
dying
in the embers of time
a moment like breeze
among
hijras such as these
lovers of Sufi shrines
tortured from
time immemorial
but lovers of peace
asking
for forgiveness
on bent knees
born as men
but the soul of a woman
they select to copy and freeze
these androgynous
beauties of haji malang
that the world envies

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube