Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Old Shoe Shoppe

These are old shoes that the owner has bought from film productions as a lot, shoes worn by heroes , super stars , villains , vamps , heroines all under one roof that I call the Old Shoe Shoppe , as it has a very nostalgic Dickensian quality, I can close my eyes and see Mr Micawber haggling for a long pair , and demanding credit but promising to pay once the tide turns over..or I can close my eyes see Mr Uriah Heep back bent slithering in the shadows to buy a pair of warmers for his stiff feet..
Or Mr Barkis trying to buy a dainty one for Aunty Pegotty..

And than when I do open my eyes it is Marziya eying me having imbibed a thought for the day , that street photography is adding a human angle and dimension to a mans sleeping soul awakening his consciousness to the lyrical beats of mans quest for dreams.
Simplicity is the soul of humility..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube