Sunday, January 17, 2010

I Shoot the Allegory of Pain

There are rituals that are part of a religious tradition, they come with the territory of pain.

I have shot a lot of rituals , but as a photo blogger I shoot pictures as amateur photo journalism.

You dont like it too bad , I cant individually satisfy you , as a photographer this is my genre my specialty hard core street photography , I get hurt while shooting this but I take my chances , the only thing that does not scare me is death , she is with me all time..my true soul mate , my only true friend the only friend to guide me across as the oarsman of my transitional ethereal life's boat.

A few years back my eye lid was split due to a flagellating blade my eye ball was in my hand and the guy who bandaged me immediately with deft healing hands had saved my eye ..I had cried as I walked all the way barefeet to the Shrine of Hazrat Abbas at Dongri to offer my thanks..and from there in this state I went and shot the hardcore scourging and kamazani at Kaisar Bagh, yes Faith does move mountains we as Indians know it very well.

And so now you know why I just cant get myself to shoot Better Photo tame and sweet chubby stuff, why I cant shoot the rectum of an insect or the posterior of a mountain..dont blame me for my short comings..I am wee bit more human than you re with your fancy state of the art micro lens.And I dont begrudge your metier your fascination, for the god of all little and big things.
I shoot the destiny's child I shoot moments as metaphors , I shoot the allegory of pain, I shoot God as I see him a speck of dust hidden in the despair of a poor mans eye...

Yes I shoot the poor mans god who bleeds and is as human as you are when you bleed.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube