Saturday, December 19, 2009

Calling You Telecom

105,826 items / 686,604 views

My net was dead since afternoon, and the connection was restored at about 7 pm after I had paid a visit to their Gods Gift office at Bandra.

I cannot upload my back log, because the fibre gets cut every time , and You Telecom does not compensate for the pain and the agony they make us go through.


The top management has till date never responded to my pleas , slow uploads erratic connection and the worst customer care service is in short You Telecom.

An I am speaking the truth I am not bitching at all, I am a 6 year old existing customer imagine the fate of those who are less vocal than me, in my house there 3 connections.

This evening I went to their office to ask them to disconnect my line but the technical staff whom I know and mutually respect told me they would look into my problems..

So each time I take them at their words and suffer because of bad infrastructure , wire cut , fibre cut..optic cut god knows how many cuts...on my body and my soul..yes I am addicted to the net as much as the net is addicted to me.

105826 photo blogs at Flickr in 28 months is my notoriety to ill fame as Bollywoods Most Wanted on cyberspace..

I use Facebook as a Blog too.. my angst embedded in a micro blog of a tweet...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube