Saturday, December 19, 2009

You Telecom Customer CareThe Worst Nightmare

My net has been dead since 8 am thanks to my Internet provider You Telecom, several calls , that their customer care kept on hold for 15 minutes and than hooked me off the line I also went to their Bandra office at Gods gift but the techies were clueless and helpless themselves , their Mumbai head of Customer Care Mr Subash would not even bother to pick up my call, I got a call from a lady Varsha of You Telecom who informed me the net would be restored at 5 pm, never happened, I told her the number of times from Bakra Idd , the net has been dead due to outage and wire cut at Sarita building, my pain , my loss of time the amounts I paid to cybercafes , the answer was I complain about compensation next time..what hurts me is the arrogance of the top shots at You Telecom, they dont care two hoots for an existing customer who has been part of their company since six long yeas.
All my uploads at Flickr are held up, and I am really a pissed of customer to say the least.
I will not given in to eunuch silence come what may..I have nothing against You Telecom personally I pay my bills and all I get a kick up my colored ass as service..

a circle of confusion
caught in a square
my pain as a blogger
with all of you
I share
since 8 am
my internet connection
has been dead
but do they care
You Telecom
Customer Care
the worst nightmare
the MD clueless
as he warms his chair
for old existing customers
he has no time to spare
a sucked system
bad infrastructure
a broken fence of apathy
neglect
he has no time
to repair
a healing touch
a word of apology
or compensation for time loss
a thought very rare
as a pedestrian poet
I solemnly swear
my misery my sorrow
threadbare
even God
connected to the world
through
You Telecom
caught in a snare
breaking his head
adding to my despair
You Telecom
how can you be so unfair
my eunuch silence
in the form of a prayer

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube