Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Barefeet Blogger of Mumbai

105,827 items / 686,639 views

Shot by Assad Dadan..My Bare Feet

My birthday pictures with Marziya and the cake too were shot by Assad, Assad is a gift of God who felt two sons Asif and Saif were not enough so he sent me Assad as my third son.

Sometimes water is a thick as blood...God also being over generous and kind gave me two extra daughters Arizah and Afrin.. he felt a single Samiya was just not enough..so to cushion the loss of her presence he gave me the greatest wonder kid Marziya Shakir..who needs no Introduction over 8000 pictures of her life as a story board on Flickr and her own website at Word Press.

This was also shot on my birthday I had come from Dharavi Urus and the Mahim Urus..as they were all waiting for me and specially Marziya to cut my turquoise blue cake from Monginis.

Today after a very long time I went to town to my friend Subash Bhais shop Subash Electronics to buy another 16 GB card to shoot Moharam.

Subash bhais children Shweta and Sumit are back from States so he is on cloud 9..he has even colored his hair black though I suggested a tinge of blonde..

From Fountain I came to Bhendi Bazar gemstone lane shot pictures and than to Gods favorite mosque Moghul Masjid . which has a new set of trustees who are refurbishing it to its former glory when it was built as a dream for Iranian migrants by Mr Mohomed Hassan Shirazi..the new trustees mean business and are leaving no stone unturned to make it an abode of peace and hope and harmony.

I came to know Maulana Athar Saab Mirza was here along with his son Maulana Yasoob, so I visited them in their private chambers at the Mosque, they are both grieving the loss of an important member of their life, Athar Saabs wife passed away last month.

I had lunch with them, took a few pictures and rushed back to Bandra.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube