Monday, December 21, 2009

Budhapa Ek Darauna Khab Hai

106,280 items / 689,209 views

hamari badkismati ka jawab hai
gardish mein behta hua sailaab hai


I miss my old shop with its red door , the red door taken away by the bhangar guy, , what remains only pictures and nothing else and the stink of dead fish and prawns yes Bandra Bazar Road is a curse on the Queen of the Suburbs .

Now the elections are over each one sits on a saddled horse but not a tear dop for Bandra Bazar Road that saved the sitting minister from imminent defeat, winning by 1600 votes is no achievement to write home about.

.I see this man on Bandra Hill Road and it saddens me , and do I really need a camera or a camera eye to shoot this..my picture backdrop has changed , but pain is common denominator as it touches us all in one way or another.

I was in a cab a few days back and shooting pictures of the beggar old lady of Mahim , the taxi driver asked me , what would I do with the pictures , I told him I post all this on the net, he said quite amused ..do people really have time to see all this..

Man is curious by nature , he loves challenging the maze of his mind and man is adventurous too.. and the photographer is the silhouette of man shadowing his moves and his actions provided he is not shooting insects ,mountains and flamingos in flight.

The best way of learning photography is shooting with the incandescent third eye of Shiva embedded in the camera body of a man..auto focus, in built memory card..hardly goes out of order..Marziya uses her childs vision as a camera..she sees what others who dont see.. actually they dont care to see it..

Teaching photography to a two year child who knows how to insert the memory card in the camera, or to place the camera battery in the charger , is learning from the child too...Hung on my waist as I shot the political rallies gave her a rare perspective..and I really miss her Marziya Shakir product of a God of all good things..



The title translated in English means old age is a nightmare for a man on the street

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube