Monday, December 21, 2009

Signature Smoke

106,507 items / 690,346 views

During my college days while in transit at Elphinstone College we smoked the chillum behind Rhythm House close to the Jewish Synagogue lane..or at my friend Syeds joint behind Taj Mahal Hotel..close to Royal Yacht Club..

Another place was Rajas joint next to Mandlik House near to Salvation Army..

I have smoked the giant chillum at Shuklaji street close to the opium dens..but my love affair with drugs came to an end once I got married about 31 years back..

I have never touched it since than at the dhuni I shot pictures of Chillum smoking a subject most unique in photography as every guy has his own signature style ..

The most mundane , the shiitiest was smoking a reefer but some guys laced it with other hard drugs..some friends would take brown sugar gulping with huge draughts of beer..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube