Tuesday, December 1, 2009

To The Gen.Manager You Telecom Mumbai

101,814 items / 664,483 views


Your Service is the Worst - You Telecom Tortures

To The General Manager
You Telecom

I am posting this from my sons computer as my internet connection has been dead since two days, innumerable calls
to your inefficient customer care , including two supervisors and my net connection has not been restored.

Your technicians know nothing one came last evening erased the IP code while checking the modem
and another came this evening while I was away at work and my connection is dead.

I am an existing client since the nightmares of Iqara and now You Telecom . I have nothing against you Telecom, I pay my dues on time , but when I am harassed I post my pain all over the internet as a photo journalist and as an International blogger..I shot Idd pictures and am unable to post them, last evening I was at a cyber cafe because someone cuts the wires , is that my fault, why dont you get you infrastructural act together..your guys have also messed up my building with wires ..that are nothing but sheer ugliness..why dont you take the required permission before you run wires on somebody's building..

Who will compensate me for the pain and the torture ..yes your Customer Care Sucks to the bone and this is Truth..

I have bought my problems by several messages to Mr Ganesh Pujari since yesterday and Mr Arif since tonight , who tried to help from his end but could not restore my internet connection..we will opt for other service providers if this persists..we have three connections at our house..

As Ever Firoze Shakir

237303

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube