Sunday, November 29, 2009

You Telecom Sucks

My perfect Sunday has been ruined thanks to you telecom my server provider - some body has cut all the internet wires in our area so the net has been dead since several hours I am now at a cyber cafe...I had Idd pictures to post now not possible..take care the silence of this lamb.

The net wires were cut from a building as they had not taken the requisite permission from the person concerned..


my poem of pain as I begin it at a cybercafe on Hill Road

you telecom sucks
more connections
adding to the coffers
making more and more
prosperity big bucks
for old existing clients
like me they care two fucks
as they had not taken permission
from a building all their net wires
were cut
this how business of making money
works
instead of them
a kick on my multi colored
conceited buttock
a blogger silence of this lamb
dumbstruck
a barefeeet blogger of mumbai
friend of the hijras
aravanis and eunuch
a pedestrian poet lame duck
free for all blogs
on cyberspace running amok
bollywoods most haunted blogger
bad luck

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube