Monday, November 12, 2007

Welcome To Revised And Edited Slavery


Welcome To Revised And Edited Slavery
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

photo courtesy

www.moviegoods.com/

Yes if I was married to you
A thought imaginary
You who would cook
Warm my bed for me
Iron my crumpled soul
Stitch and sew happiness
Beyond monotony
You your pecan pies
Your dishes you exotic
Lovemaking recipes
Singing songs
Bollywood filmy style
Dancing around trees
Making multi colored babies
Yes you and me
You would to serve me better
Give up poem hunter forum and poetry
Your best maid sweet Angie
My best man Howlin Ted Sheridan
David Hazell O Blimey
Trade Martin would give away
my American Bride to me
love and harmony
no Indian poets at our wedding
just you and me
you can call him
your English god father
a racist indeed is he
no more keeping in touch with him
once you marry me
Mrs Lady L Shakir finally
Living in Louisiana
Happily

firoze shakir photographerno1

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube