Monday, November 12, 2007

My God is Better than Yours


My God is Better than Yours
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

Says the manic religious bigot
My god is better than yours
your god is weak
hit him on one cheek
he gives the other cheek
mere word speak
your god is a pipsqueak
my god is all powerful
my god is fear unique
my god s mind over matter
inhuman physique
my god is modern warfare
not an old washed out antique
my god I in the bullets of my Ak 47
my god is in my RDX
my god is in my grenade
my god is in my suicide bomber
my god is asymmetrical
warfare disseminated technique
my god speaks a language
of terrorism not Arabic Hebrew or Greek
my god keeps the headlines of newspapers alive
every morning , evening midweek
my god is scriptured satanic silence
that gives way to cries at railway stations
heart rending pain and shrieks
my god does not tolerate any further critique
what more can I tell you of my god
manipulative death defying mystique
my god is metro sexual
aiming at the highest peak
my god changes identities
a politician, a religious fanatic , an educator
any thing even a woman in a veil he can self tweak
he needs a human soul to sneak ..
unlike the pedestrian pathos of my poetry
that is oblique
a poet residing in a fashion boutique .

a deewana station that samjautha expressed
peace and peace process playing hide and seek

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube