Monday, October 1, 2007

St Josephs Convent ..

old posts from my homesite
www.photographerno1.com
This is the extra land that was taken by the municipality from St Josephs Convent that has shops come up on it with municipal licence too .. I dont know the details but this the way things happen in an urban landscape , peoople do their job and other people come and usurp the land in collusion of course..
I am not a social crusader we all have to wake up and show our solidarity , every raised hand against corruption counts.. and people should sign in their protest..
I was given my press card by Clarence Gomes of Bandra Samachar and this is the Bandra Samachar .. that Clarence would like all you guys to know..and help in this Cause that affects the future of our generation next,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube