Monday, October 1, 2007

The Impersonator


The Impersonator
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
photo courtesy google images,

JEFFERSON CARTER MALE,63, UNITED STATES (9/30/2007 12: 59: 00 PM)

PHers, Jim Hogg admits he's Courtney Kane (see below) . She's his idea of someone who doesn't much indulge in personal abuse or use swear words! (Check out a history of her spiteful, vicious, ugly, cruel and profane comments.) I pray his coy sense of noxious humor isn't typical of his compatriots'.

You know, Hogg, in our dealings here I've treated you with respect. Right now, I can't express how repulsive I find you. You're cowardly, infantile, and quite possibly a fu**king sociopath (oops, please forgive that fu**k word; I know how it affronts your delicate sensibilities, you trouble-making piece of shit.) I truly hope you leave this forum for other sites you can disrespect and harm. So, once more,
Hogg, you are the subhuman equivalent of fresh dogshit, the worst kind of sanctimonious phony. May you, your repulsive Underbitch of a persona, and your inept poems take a flying fu**k at a rolling doughnut. JC

[..you guys are not very nice to a lady who just happens to be a little blunt and can't spell too well.... she doesn't like Ted's or your poetry -...and says so.. and gets abused for it.

..I try to be direct, but I don't swear and don't go in for that much personal abuse - unlike you lot! Jeesus

what is wrong with you guys]
Courtesy Poemhunter Jefferson Carter

Cowardice to the core
A male poet pretending to be a whore
all at great discount
at Poet Hunter forum Store
a face hidden in a mask
eveywhere you go
cant take such shocks no more

firoze shakir

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube