Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Smile of the Eunuch


The Smile of the Eunuch
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1

She was a friendly eunuch... her toothy smile was 32 little bulbs shining at the same time.

it is a burnt out
hijda who is often hostile
behaviour that
of delinquent juvenile
but some they
light up the environment
with their eunuch smile
transcedental tantric love
not to beguile
the hijda profle
more womanly than a woman
their lifestyle
karma dharma
at cross roads
a medicine wheel
reconcile
a barren androgynous
amorphous soul
once again fertile
vivaciously versatile
hijdaeroticness
that i pictorially compile
at my flickring websites
to make it worthwhile
my tribute
to the hijdas
free of cost
not mercantile

This was the most enchanting Hijda lady.. I met at Moti Katra Ajmer.. I have never been able to forget her eunuch smile.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube