Thursday, October 25, 2007

I am Zeenat the Eunuch She Cried


I am Zeenat the Eunuch She Cried
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1

I met Zeenat the eunuch at Moti Katra Ajmer, she hails from the early African settlers known as Siddhi who settled down on the west coat of India known as Gujrat.
She thought I was a fashion photographer , and gave me some perspiring moments, all this was shot in Basanti the Eunuch Queens room in her absence..
Zeenath is the wildest eunuch, a strange anomalous primal force..

Man woman entwined
Orgiastic emotions
Roller coaster ride
Back drop silence
Seminal splurtings
At high tide and
Ebbed desires that
Slip and slide undried
Yes I am Zeenat
The Eunuch she cried

Passions of a lusty woman
Burglarized jewels
Of a first night
Castrated chaotic
Cataleptic coming of Age
An incomplete bride
The bed , the pillow
The bed sheet hidden pride
Rearing a hope
And a split
Open wide
Yes I am Zeenat
the Eunuch she lied

to be a woman
she tried ..
and gave birth
to this poem
before she died..
an uncut umbilical poetic pause
words bleeding and left inside…
miscarriage aborted .. agony
that she could not hide..
I am Zeenat the Eunuch
an epitaph ..
a mound
a tombstone
love denied.

dedicated to Samiya my daughter who still wonders why I write eunuch poetry..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube