Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Hijdas Sigh


The Hijdas Sigh
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1

The Hijda
Doe eyed
Looked up
At the heavens
Pearl like
Genderless tears
That fell and cried
Yes the best of me
In the amniotic
Fluid undrowned
Had died
Unsculptured
Penile agony
Twisted testicular
Pain
Pre empted prejudice
That trampled
My humanless pride
One night at
Koovagam
Koothandavar diety
And faith by my side
Lord Iravan in my soul did glide
A single night marital bliss
Of an incomplete bride
And in the morning
The broken thali
My broken bangles
My widowed whispers
My pain and my soul
Tongue tied
Oh Father who art in heaven
Adam Eve the Serpent
All three had lied
Was I the first born
Or is it a truth
From the world
That you hide
born a male child
a female fantasy
within my being
that resides..
The Lord
Looked down
It rained tearlike
And yes he had
Replied
unbroken silence
in a hijdas sigh

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube