Monday, October 29, 2007

A Shia Thug and The Blog Goddess


A Shia Thug and The Blog Goddess
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

Our narcissistic longings
And our bodily belongings
We upstage..
A bird seeking
Freedom of the cage
To be young remain young
never ever age.

We spend millions
Stem cells and botox shots
Salamander research
An unending urge enrage
From the cradle to the grave
To be young remain young
never ever age.

I dedicate this poem to her who ages gracefully, an Easter egg of a thought,for an injun turned Buddhist ,

I shout I cry out
I have no clout
My feelings for you
cannot dry out..
from within or without
round or about
your thoughts
through my
posts
I flout
A shia thug
She call me
devout
but in your love
without doubt
its too late
for me to bow out..

picture google images

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube