Monday, October 29, 2007

Farewell Buzznet Blog Goddess


Farewell Buzznet Blog Goddess
Originally uploaded by firoze shakir photographerno1

I have left your buzznet world
Sharing and scaring
As photographerno1
As commentatorno1
I don’t need you American applause
Your featured pictures you buzz words
Your comments all for an unbegotten cause
Yes a rolling stone who gathers no moss
Cybernetic tsunamis waves
Took me for a toss
Castigated by a community
That I defended my profit
Tarnished my loss
The mullahs
Big brother
Big boss

my destiny once kissed the
shores of your heart
my little boat
doomed on the rocks
a lifebuoy that also mocks
giving me some more knocks
a past intimidating future shocks
someone elses boat in your
heart dry docks
a new romance for you unlocks

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube