Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Turner Road Traffic Signal Hijda/NIKON D70

I had shot this picture of this Hijda a few months back the next shot the Nikon D70 went dead on me , and now after alll these momth Subash has given it back to me as nobody wants a fucked up camera, a camera that has filled the coffers of a blood sucking Nikon company, and they dont feel bad about it at all, as they are heartless to the consumers problem, I think Nikon is the worst Japanese company, it is all about big bucks, and conning the general public.
They knew this model Nikon D70 sold in India has evere technical defects but they never withdrew it from the market, they paid us Rs 7000/ that was deducted from the first repairs where I paid Rs 10000, and I contuinue paying it each time it dies on me...
I think I would be happier shooting with a mobile phone than the Nikon D70...
So use your head, play it safe buy a Canon...and dump your Nikon in the nearest gutter if you can...
And the Nikon techs who read this pretend they dont know English.
NIKON D70 DIGITAL DISASTER MOST FUCKED CAMERA OF THE CENTURY...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube