Thursday, September 20, 2007

I WANT TO BE A JEHADI TERRORIST

photo courtesy google images

Says the little radical child
when I grow big
I want be a suicide bomber
my future path well lit
my leader Osama Bin Laden
yes I want to be a Jehadi terrorist
with my Faith a head band on my forehead
power manacled to my wrist
bomb kill maim pillage
add a new twist
like Gadhan Al Amrikki
the most wanted on the crime and terror list
a reward of a million dollars my pledge
will not desist
all attempt to capture me dead or alive
I shall resist
kidnap korean proseylytizers
huge ransom I shall insist
yes the cybernetiic minarets of hate
keep me alive so I exist
sectarian violence
killing the infidels I shall persist
me my messiah abdul aziz ghazi
my clenched fist
yes even if I die prematurely
other soldiers will come and enlist
yes we are the sepent seed
with humans we cannot co exist
we spit on the faces of the anti terrorist


As I write this I have pictures of Bara wafat, where Sunni Muslim kids on the Holy Prophets birthday carry cracker guns that look like Ak 47, faces masked, and the elders not saying a single word.. yes its a fun thing being a terrorist..
This is what I see on the streets of Mumbai on this auspicious day, I stopped shooting this segment completely...



HUBCAP SHITHEAD

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube