Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Anjali The Jehadi Whore from Mumbai

I dont know this person from Adams, who comes and shits her Wahabbi venom on my photostream, using abusive language that even a common whore wont use, I mean this a Flickr member for you, I am shocked because she is supposed to be a Mumbai girl, and from her name a Hindu,so I dont know why she cries foul about Shias, I mean if she was a guy I would have given it to her in her own words, but she comments and blocks me, and her photostream full of African lose hanging tits..Read her profile ...

Im a liberal, modern, working girl here in Mumbai, I live alone in 1-room apartment with one of my male coleague, we have all kinds of SAFE relations, never gone Un-Safe, I like Photography, NET, Mobiles, Cameras, Sex Conversations, Open Talks..........
I believe in :
LOVE, LIVE & LET ODURzzzz HAPPILY
Anjali
Her deleted comment on my post





My Lunch..Street Food Allah Ho Akbar
ﻰﻟﺠﻧﺍ ﺕﺍﻫ ﺕﺍﻫ says:
"bharwey, saaley, buddey Ulloo ke pathey (Time: 02:59 AM) ye raat ka time hota hei, saaley, barwey, gashti ke bahcey, teri maa ben ko chudwaaoo apney BF sey, haraami, raat 3-bajey teri maa lucnh bechti hei, KUTTI KA BACHA SHIYA SAALA, taaki rakh kar maa behno ko chudwaney waal zakir, i know all about u ppl, DARK ROOM mei jonsi aayii chod dii, aur 9-months baad zakar peda ho gaye, meri bii ek saheli thii saali SHIYA...us ne bii 4-abortion karwaye MOHRAMO ke baad.....tu bii ussi jesi kissi TWAAIFF ka bacha lagta hei...........ha ha ha
ANJALI "



And you are nothing more than a slut and a whore , you Shia hating venomous bitch, and for all you know you might be sleeping with all the jehadis and the cops in Mumbai should check out your anteceedents..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube