Thursday, September 20, 2007

Carry on Doctor


Carry on Doctor
Originally uploaded by flickr photographerno1
photo courtesy glenn losack md

He is an American photographer
a doctor of the mind called glenn losack
wandering from end of the world to another
this nomadic cossack
with his pictures into the dryness
of your soul he will hack
recapturing human emotions
with a power pack
the penitence of perseverance and inhuman pain
a code he will crack till you shout out
oh doctor no more a sightless world
to the luxury of my life
take me back my angst my
laid back lethargy as I unpack
a needle can also
break a camels back a
world revolving round a ring masters
whip crack
monochromatic melodies
white and black
color doppler vibgyor
a rainbow rendered as lifes
track back

HUBCAP SHITHEAD

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube